EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Osburn, Gene (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:36:00 -0600
Point and Bill,

You are not beating me up at all. In fact I welcome your questions and comments  because it tells me you are interested in learning more about how to best make the program a useful tool for you.

 Making available a new truely useful clinical tool is a primary goal in my life. Your questions make me feel I may be succeeding.

I think the format you are using is great, not disjointed. Keep it up. I expected a need to respond to your questions. I view your questions as you telling me, in effect, you are here and want to go there using the vehicle I am providing. Sometimes I will be able to tell you that you can do it like this or that. Other times I will have to tell you you can do it like this after I add some new functionality to the program to meet your needs (e.g. backdating encounter dates).  Either way the program useability benefits from your input and I appreciate it.

Hope I do not ramble so much as to not make sense. Bill, I will add replies to your questions in a reply to your post.

Gene