EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Pontious, Michael (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:28:12 -0600
oh ye of little faith...grin

J.Michael Pontious MD
Professor-Family Medicine
Program Director-OU/Enid Family Medicine

"Great spirits have always encountered violent resistance from mediocre minds" - Einstein

This electronic message transmission contains information from J.M.Pontious MD which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me immediately by electronic mail.