EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Cacy, Jim R. (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:42:22 -0600
Gene

Bill can access folders on the OUHSC campus.  We just can't get into the
Enid network yet.

If you want to set up a folder on one of my servers to use for
transfers, we can do that.

Jim