EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Osburn, Gene (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:24:52 -0600
Bill,
I agree that would be a good mechanism for updates. Do you want to allow only UserID with password access to the shared folder? A password such as '  Dr. Price  '  might be useful. Note there is a  leading space and trailing two spaces as well as a space between Dr. and Price. This meets the HSC IT security requrrements. Let me know of the UserID to access the fiolder.

On further thought (after you said "why not"), a list of the Immunization Record would be very useful in  in the list of  Topics for a Clinic Visit. I put it back in the Clinic Visit Outline. I will send this update as soon as I have tested it enough. Also, I have completed changes needed to allow the program to learn which County a Zip code and City refer to in the Patient Registration module and will include it in the next update.

Gene

Gene