EMR-L Archives

Electronic Medical Record - Enid

emr-l@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Price, William F. (HSC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Electronic Medical Record - Enid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:37:22 -0600
Gene Friday or Saturday are good for me but I think Mike will be out of
town. I'm sure he will answer as ssoon as he sees your e-mail.

William F. Price, M.D.
Assistant Professor
Enid Family Medicine/OUHSC
620 S Madison Suite 304