HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Brianna Versteeg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:03:15 -0500
Hey everyone! This is our last push for sponsorship before we order shirts on Wednesday! Please take this flyer to at least one business or club or family member, whoever! That you think would be willing to donate to Habitat for Humanity! Just ask to speak to a supervisor at businesses and give them the letter.

Thank you all! If even half of us do this we could really make a lot of money for Habitat!

If you have questions etc. Contact me at [log in to unmask]