With more than 10 Destinations left, it's not too late to join us!!
The majority of presentations have been recorded and OWP resources folder has been filled with great ideas of the teaching of writing crossing age groups and subjects.  Recordings and resources will be available through July 31st.   You have access to everything with your registration!
Reflections from tourists who have June sessions:
   - Loved this session today! Thanks!

   - You packed a lot into an hour and I'm so grateful!

   - Thanks for the help on how to use writer's notebooks!

   - Thanks for the reflections and time to write. I need to start writing everyday again!

   - Thank you for answering questions and making everyone feel comfortable.

   - Wonderful ideas and resources!

   - Ideas that can be implemented immediately, for any topic.

   - Activities that I can use in my classroom to engage students!

   - I learned how teaching kids to add details to their writing and take their time brainstorming

   - Excellent ideas. I really liked the brain info and graphic.

Registration information is located in the link below.(Paying with PO--You can be invoiced in July if needed.)
Quick look to all sessions provided in attached PDF.

Passport to New Destinations

|  |  |

|  |
Passport to New Destinations

https://www.smore.com/u/audraplummer

Passport to New Destinations Refresh and Rejuvenate with Best Classroom Practices

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.Co-Director of InserviceOklahoma Writing ProjectUniversity of OklahomaJeannine Rainbolt College of Education338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190Norman, Oklahoma 73019Phone: 405-310-8966
OKWP Office Phone: 405-325-2873FAX: 405-325-7841http://okwp.org

Teachers Teaching Teachers