Please check out the professional development opportunity provided by the Oklahoma Literacy Association.

Every teacher registering gets a free book by Dr. Rasinski. 🙂
https://www.oklahomaliteracy.org

|  | Oklahoma Literacy Association - HomeTo reserve a hotel room, contact KT @ La Quinta: 918-965-1877 774 S. Lynn Riggs Blvd. Claremore, OK 74017 Check out our FaceBook Page!www.oklahomaliteracy.org |

Please share out to teacher friends!

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.Co-Director of InserviceOklahoma Writing ProjectUniversity of OklahomaJeannine Rainbolt College of Education338 Cate Center Drive, Room 190Norman, Oklahoma 73019Phone: 405-310-8966
OWP Office Phone: 405-325-2873FAX: 405-325-7841http://okwp.org

Teachers Teaching Teachers