Please make plans to attend OWP event "Oklahoma Fountain of the Muse."  This will be a great fellowship as we honor Dr. Angelotti.  However, if you came to OWP or OU after Dr. Angelotti, please feel welcome to come.  Dr. Angelotti loved the work and network of OWP.  Please come and enjoy a fellowship with OWP friends!   Feel free to invite colleagues or friends who might be interested in 2023 OWP Summer Institute. What a better way to see first hand how OWP can impact a teacher both professionally and personally!

If possible, please complete your RSVP by this Friday, January 27 so OWP can plan for the appropriate amount of people at the workshop and/or dinner.  You can attend one or both activities--we know schedules are busy!   (Use link or QR code)

Hope to see you there!
Audra

PS Don't forget to share out on social media to reach friends who may not be on OWP listserv.

Inline image[log in to unmask]>">

Audra Plummer  M. Ed.
Co-Director of Inservice
Oklahoma Writing Project