SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:22:03 -0500
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know how the Keating committee meeting on Tuesday
went.

It was decided that there will be a permit received for the demonstration on
the 11th of September.  I am in the process of getting it right now.  Also,
the demonstration will be strictly on SQ695 and not various other Keating
issues.  This means we will be working with the Central Labor Council.  Tim
O'Connor, president of the labor council, was nice enough to come speak to
the committee on what their researchers have proven to be effective angles
to get our message across.

So, we will be meeting on Saturday at 3pm for a "craft afternoon."  I will
have some poster board and stuff, but anything anyone could bring would be
much appreciated.  We will be at Jenel Rosenquist's house at 4317
Willowpoint Drive.  You will want to head west on main past 36th street.
Turn left onto Willow Way (across the street from Cedar Lake apartments).
Go to the stop sign and turn right on Willow Wisp.  Go around the curve and
4317 is on your left.  Jenel's number is 364-4319 if you can't find it.

I hope to see you all there!

Thank you

Kalyn