SSEC-L Archives

Students for Social and Economic Change

SSEC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kalyn Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:21:53 -0500
****Hey everyone!  Please come to this rally.  It's our turn to stand
     up and say enough is enough!  Contact Stef or I with any
     questions!  321-0749****

     Thanks
      Kalyn

This Friday we will be having a peace and
pro-civil liberties rally at the Capitol Building
in OKC, 2300 N. Lincoln. We will be promoting an
end to the war on terrorism, protection of all
civil liberties for Arab-Americans and others, a
peaceful, just solution to the
Palestinian/Isreali conflict, and protection of
the "prisoners of war" and ensurance of their
rights, and assurance that no one convicting in
any relating trial will be sentenced to death.
It will take place from 2:30 until 5.  We do have
a permit, and it will be peaceful.  Please show
up for this; huge actions regarding these issues
are taking place all over the world, and Oklahoma
should join in the ranks.

If anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool
contact me at [log in to unmask] or
321-0749.

Thanks.
Stefanie Collins