PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:33:44 -0500
Okay, folks:
Evan's suggestion is excellent.  I think next semester we should set
up a formal vote, with a closed amount of time to mark your
preferences, and those votes should be directed at the officers.

Meanwhile, the general consensus of the present straggling comments
and preferences is that weekends remain preferable by most.

Your treasurer should be sending out an announcement, if he hasn't
already, but meanwhile the next -- possibly last -- meeting of this
semester will be Saturday, April 18 at 10 a.m.

I know that some of you will be attending the Scholarship Awards
Luncheon that morning -- congratulations to Scott, Jena Marie, Sara,
Megan M, and Brian!  I know that some of you simply can't come on a
Saturday.  We'll try to address this problem in the future.
Meanwhile, time this semester is running out.  We're forbidden by
university rules to hold student organization meetings during the last
week of classes.

DC

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192