PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 04:56:21 -0800
Ryan makes an excellent points about the yada, yadas.

maybe you could simplify the plot some and instead of
having them move away, only to be tracked down again,
you could have the climax happen the first time. By
simplifying the plot, you slow the story down enough
to make your characters human.

Now, I disagree with Ryan on the last part. Short
stories can get away - literally - with murder. I vote
for killing em both and the son gets away with the
money.

Will

William D. Prescott

University of Oklahoma