HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:54:11 -0600
I've gotten some questions about what is going on with the Big Event.
Since then I've spoken with our group leader Neda Sadeghi, and here
are some more details for those of you signed up.  If you have any
more questions, email Neda at [log in to unmask]

------------------------------
After a whole year of waiting in anticipation, the day
has finally arrived:

Who?  You!  (if you signed up)
What?  Painting and general landscaping at WildCare
When?  right after the kick-off rally at 8 AM this
Saturday on the North Oval.  If you can't make it to the rally, meet
us at Wild Care at 9:30am.
Where? Wild Care
7601 84th Street
Noble, OK 73068-7552
**Map is attached--please print it out and bring along, we may need
some of you to drive!
What to wear:  your t-shirt, plus clothes that you can
paint in.
What to bring:  a smile and a helping hand.  haha,
j/k!

~neda