PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:40:02 -0600
Being a full-time news editor at the Nichols Hills  newspaper (cue the boo-hissing) I get to meet all sorts of neat power players in the state. I interviewed Ann Lacy, an author and philanthropist to OCU and she told me about their book festival thats coming up. There will be quite a few writers, editors and publishers at this event and it is geared towards published and aspiring writers in the state so I'm sure quite a few of you would be interested in checking it out.

www.okbookfest.com

Prof. Chester is listed as participating so I'm sure she has probably mentioned it to her classes so if it's old news, don't kill me.

-Peter