PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:48:58 -0500
Hi,
Good for Richard and Josh for getting the introductions rolling.  Most of you see me several times a week, but I thought I'd mention what I'm working on at the moment.  During the summer, I started development on three novel ideas -- a science fiction thriller, a fantasy, and a mainstream.  I'm about six chapters into the mainstream book.  Now I've landed a two-book contract for fantasy (NOT what I was working on during the summer, but instead sequels to my Ruby Throne trilogy from several years ago), so I've got to get busy on those.  My plan is to get them written ASAP so I can return to these new projects that are promising to be fun and challenging.

Scribble, scribble, scribble ....
DC

Deborah Chester
Professor
Professional Writing
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019-2051
Ph: (405) 325-4192