PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Mary Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:43:16 -0500
RE to Matt's message and my own confusion...apparently when you send out an
email, you don't receive a copy of your own.  I almost resent mine but Matt
mentioned me in his so I knew it went.  If I'm wrong about this and only I'm
not getting my own messages then someone let me know.

That's all for now...except I'm sure I could force myself to part with a few
of my books too so let me know when and where to drop them off.
~Mary~