PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Deborah Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Open discussions on the writer's craft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:01:34 -0600
Attention, folks.  The situation regarding getting your manuscripts back to you is proving to be a tricky one because Gaylord Hall will be shutting down for the holiday break sometime around December 21 and won't reopen until January.  So here's what we're going to do:

1.  When you turn in your manuscript, include a letter-sized, stamped, self-addressed envelope and I'll mail your critique to you.

2.  Although I will try to deliver your manuscripts to the J-library by Friday, December 16th, I may not get them there until Tuesday, December 20, at the very latest.

3.  Cat Bark, our faithful librarian, has agreed to keep your manuscripts safe in the library until next semester for you to pick up, if you are unable to come by during this narrow window of time.  I realize the 20th is past finals week, and you all will probably be gone by then.

4.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

DC

Deborah Chester
Professor
Professional Writing
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019-2051
Ph: (405) 325-4192