From:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2009 00:21:34 +1000
Dear colleagues and contributors,

It is our pleasure to announce the arrival of the first issue of Global Media Journal - Australian Edition (GMJ/AU) for 2009.

You can find the issue at http://stc.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html <https://email.ad.uws.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://email.ad.uws.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://stc.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html>

On behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team I would like to thank our contributors, members of our Advisory Team, and our referees for their continued involvement and guidance.

We hope you enjoy the issue. If you have any comments or feedback please reply to this address.

Volume 3, Issue 2 will be published in the summer. We are currently seeking contributions (essays, refereed articles, interviews, book reviews and postgraduate essays) that address the theme The Need for Speed - Mobile Communication and Media. For more information see the CFP on the GMJ/AU website http://stc.uws.edu.au/gmjau/cfp.html. Please note the deadline has been extended.

Best wishes,

Rachel

(on behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team)

Dr Rachel Morley
Associate Lecturer (Communications)
Assistant Editor, Global Media Journal - Australian Edition
School of Communication Arts
University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South DC NSW 1797