From:
"Heidi J. Figueroa Sarriera" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi J. Figueroa Sarriera
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 23:19:28 -0400
Maybe this information would be of interest to someone on this List.

Heidi J. Figueroa Sarriera, Ph.D.
Dept. of Psychology
College of Social Science
Rio Piedras Campus, UPR
PO Box 23345
San Juan, PR 00931-3345

http://home.coqui.net/hfiguero

Comunicación Mediada por Computadora en el Estudio de la Psicología
http://cmcep.uprrp.edu

Revista Online Teknokultura
http://teknokultura.uprrp.edu

cel 1-787-594-1778