PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:12:46 -0700
Dear all,

I am really struggling with writing sequels. One of
the things that makes it difficult is that they are so
flexible in length, approach, content, etc that I have
a hard time spotting them in novels.

Could some enligthened soul give me a novel title and
the page numbers for a sequel?

Any and all genres are cool. The more the better.  I
need to see some published examples and tear them
apart to give me better a better idea of how to write
my own.

Best,

Will Prescott

William D. Prescott