From:
Janice Windborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Windborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 18:15:34 -0600
I would argue that it's a good idea to register our trademark.  The
other organization has a function quite closely related to ours in some
ways.  Does anyone have objection?  does anyone have expertise in this?
JW

Janice K.Windborne, Ph.D.
Department of Media, Journalism & Film
Southwest Missouri State University