Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:37:28 +0900
Hi, all the friends

Sorry for the silence.
The 8th Seoul International International Labor Film Festival which is
organized by Labor News Production and supported by MediACT and KCTU
(union federation) will be held from tomorrow.
You can get access to English information at http://www.lnp89.org/8th
(Just push the English button).
During the festival, 26 programs from 10 countries will be shown and a
seminar is planned and one of the invited participant is video activist
is Marcelo Andrade from Venezuela.
And right after this, I will visit Argentina to participate in the 1st
Latin American working class film festival. If any one of you have
suggestion for me to meet activists and researchers there, it will be great.
As the festival is being started and the preparation for the major
policy battle here on broadcasting will soon be over, I will be able to
spend more time to work in this network, I guess... For past few weeks,
I had to focus on the organizing and translation and subtitle which is
tough work....

Keep in touch,

MJ