Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
This listserv will be used to facilitate communication among alternative media academics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:41:27 +0100
8bit
To: geert <[log in to unmask]>
hello . i visited the page http://lists.ou.edu/index.html but didn't find
any "unsubscribe" option for the ourmedia-list. maybe this list has a
moderator? if so, can this moderator PLEASE unsubscribe this email -
[log in to unmask] if not, can you geert please help me educate myself? i
never asked for subscribing to this list under this email. i already
receive ourmedia emails in my other address. thanks a lot, sem sizo