Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
This listserv will be used to facilitate communication among alternative media academics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:11:31 +0900
From:
Gabi Hadl <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
OURmedia friends in South Korea have launched their long-awaited newsletter,
[inter-ACT!].

Subscribe at
http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/inter-act

Enjoy,