Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
This listserv will be used to facilitate communication among alternative media academics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:36:06 -0400
From:
Robert Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
On 10-Oct-05, at 1:18 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Dear Lisa- (everyone, you are welcome to join this discussion)
>

> PS: I would love to see that first draft of the CIVIL SOCIETY
> declaration
> (Is it to be found online? Do you have the text? I worked on the final
> version, trying to put a few sharper edges back in :-) ).

To my knowledge, no decision was taken to start drafting a civil
society declaration. I thought that was going to be discussed during
week two of the recent precom - but , sigh , the dreaded working
methods document got discussed instead.

There's now , just about, a month left before the summit . For a
civil society declaration to be ready by then, the effort would need
to be started ASAP...

regards

Robert