OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Marcella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:03:14 -0800
I apologize about the late posting to the list, but
auditions are taking place as planned this evening.
Below is the announcement. Please join us.

OU Improv!, OU's only  improvisational comedy troupe,
will be
holding an informal audition session on Wednesday,
February 2nd from
8pm-10pm in the Regents Room of the Union. We are
looking to increase
our ranks on the stage and behind the scenes.
Experience is a plus,
but is not required. You don't have to be funny to get
involved either!
However, a sense of humor is required! In addition to
performers we
also
need individuals to help out with publicity,
advertising, and other
administrative duties. As equal opportunity offenders,
we are always
seeking to become a more diverse and inclusive
organization!

For more information or to make special arrangements,
contact Raychel
Winstead at (405) 812-9899 or check out our website at www.ouimprov.com