OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:26:40 -0700
Lab Asst Job Posting

I have posted a job in the Communications Lab at OCCC
for a Lab Assistant.  Most of the work concerns
tutoring students in composition courses, though we
help ESL students and look at papers from all other
parts of the college.  We make presentations and give
lab tours and spend a lot of time teaching one one one
grammar.  An associate's degree is required for the
position, which closes July 19th.  I enjoy working
with the staff as they are interesting and
professional.  We're very team-oriented and emphasize
harmony in the office.
The position closes July 19th.  If you know of anyone
who is interested and who may be a good fit, please
send them to http://www.occc.edu/The jobs link will
bring up our paperless application system.
Thanks!

Mindie Dieu