PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Genevieve Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:41:06 +0000
Fellow PWs-

I am the editor of Expound, the magazine section of Student Media's The Hub
(hub.ou.edu).  Expound is dedicating to portraying a side of OU not
typically presented in everyday news. I hope to communicate the stories of
OU with humor, suspense and panache. Currently, I'm looking for people to
help me achieve my vision. I need writers to develop feature stories,
personal essays, short stories and poetry for my section.

Those who are published will receive freelance compensation for their work
in addition to publication on an up-and-coming website.  If you're
interested, please reply to this email or at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Genevieve Rice