PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:43:41 -0800
Dear all,

We willl hold the first PWA Meeting of the semester on
Saturday, January 27th. We will vote/amend the
constitution, decide if we need additional elected
officers, form committees, and decide on the direction
of the PWA. If you attend only one meeting this year,
make it this one.

What: PWA Meeting
When: Saturday , Jan 27th
When: 2 pm
Where: Professional Writing Lounge (Copeland Hall 2nd
floor)

Directions to Lounge: Meet outside the SE door at
Copeland Hall before going to the lounge by 1:45 PM.
(If you arrive late, call Will or Elizabeth to let you
in.)

Hope to see you there (and an ice-free sidewalk),

Will Prescott and Elizabeth Childers
PWA Presidents

William D. Prescott

University of Oklahoma