HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Gorski, Jerome L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:09:47 -0600
Hey Robin,

Thanks for your message.  Did the father have diagnostic studies indicating a relative deficiency of COL3A, or is this all based on history?

Thanks in advance.