PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:51:36 -0800
OU student organizatin rules stipulate that non-OU
students or alumni cannot be official members.

You can still attend meetings, participate, etc but
unfortunately you cannot vote on policy decisions for
the group.

That said, one of the things we want to do is to
launch a sister organization to PWA for alumni,
non-students and the like. At this point, it's just a
wish. I dont know how to go about it... yet.

If y'all are interested in setting that up, let me
know. All help is appreciated.

Best,

Will Prescott

William D. Prescott