OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:55:21 -0800
Dear TC's--

We need your help and your recommendation.

Oklahoma Writing Project is hosting a brunch and
showcase of in-service Tuesday, March 6, from 9:00 to
11:30 a.m. in the Heritage Room of Memorial Student
Union on the campus of the University of Oklahoma in
Norman.  The event is free, except for parking.

If you would like to have your school or your district
contract with OWP for in-service next year, please
send me the name, title, and e-mail address of the
administrator or staff development chair we should
invite, and I will send a personal invitation.

We also urge you to invite any excellent teacher you
think we should recruit for the 2007 summer institute.
 They will see snippets of some great presentations
and will find out more about what OWP has to offer.

Please visit our website to download a brochure about
the Showcase of Inservice and a brochure about the
Summer Institute.

http://www.ou.edu/special/owp/

Thank you for spreading the word about OWP.  We still
need volunteers to present a snippet of their
presentation at the Showcase.  If you can be excused
from school and can bring an administrator with you,
please let me know.

To respond to this e-mail, please click on the address
below:

Sincerely,

Janis Cramer
Co-Director of In-Service