PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:57:13 -0800
Daer all,

In regards to Ken's question...

With the switch, you will start receiving daily
e-mails with all of the discussion of the day. That
way, we don't have 17 messages flooding your mailbox
in a single day.

The only thing required of you is to do one of two
things:

1. Hit reply, tell me you want to join the google
group, and I will add you manually.

or

2. Wait and be on the lookout for a forthcoming Google
groups e-mail that invites you to switch.

(SPECIAL NOTE: The reason the e-mail hasn't arrived
yet is because Google flagged my membership requests
because I tried to add all 102 members of the list
serv at once. Google identified me as a possible
spammer and until my petition is cleared (1-2 business
days), you won't receive the invitation.)

All you have to do is click the link within the text
and *badabing* you are now switched over.

After that, everything is the same: you receive
e-mails that fill you in on the discussion. The
advantage is that you, the user, can quickly and
easily decide how often you want to receive e-mails
and how detailed those e-mails would be.

Best,

Will Prescott