From:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:24:28 +1000

Dear colleagues and contributors,

It is with great pleasure that we write to announce the release of Volume 3, Issue 2 (2009) of Global Media Journal - Australian Edition (GMJ/AU). The issue addresses the theme "The Need for Speed - Mobile Communication and Media' and is guest-edited by Dr Collette Snowden of the University of South Australia.

A technical issue with the original server forced a delay in the arrival of this issue. This has now been resolved and we are happy to point you to our new web address:

http://www.commarts.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html <https://email.uws.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.commarts.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html>

Please be sure to adjust your bookmarks to include the new URL. If you have any comments or would like to offer feedback then please direct your emails to [log in to unmask]

Our next issue, Volume 4, Issue 1, will be edited by a new member of our editorial team, Dr Milissa Deitz. The issue will focus on the theme 'Obsessions and Addictions'. If you are interested in contributing, please see our CFP http://www.commarts.uws.edu.au/gmjau/cfp.html <https://email.uws.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.commarts.uws.edu.au/gmjau/cfp.html> . The deadline for submission of abstracts is May 30, 2010.

Finally, on behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our contributors, members of our Advisory Team, and our referees for their patience and guidance with this issue. It's been some time coming but we hope you'll agree it's been worth the wait.

Best wishes,

Rachel

(on behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team)

Dr Rachel Morley
Associate Lecturer (Communications)
Assistant Editor, Global Media Journal - Australian Edition
School of Communication Arts
University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South DC NSW 1797