PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Elizabeth Braker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:14:53 -0600
The next PWSA meeting is...

Date: Saturday, March 31, 2007
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Location: PW Lounge (Copeland 209)

We'll eat at noon and get down to business about 12:30. This time the writing exercise will be on stimulus and response.

After the meeting, there will be an information session for anyone interested in running for office in April. This session is required for all candidates.

Also, the PW Lounge (Copeland Hall 209) is open M, W, Th noon-1 pm and T, F 11am-1pm. Come by to study, read, or check out something from the lending library.

We would love donations--books, DVDs, screenplays, magazines, etc.

Have a great spring break!

Elizabeth