OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:31:57 -0700
Dear OWP TCs--

Remember the opportunity I forwarded to you a couple
of months ago about forming a Middle School
Partnership with NWP?  Your school could receive $8000
to $12,000 each year for three years if it is selected
as one of the participants for the study.

Several of you had questions or showed an interest in
participating.  I recently received another bulletin
from NWP, which I am pasting below.  If you're still
interested, please read all the information to see
what the partnership would entail and let me know if
your school might want to apply.

Thanks.

Janis