Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:54:50 +0900
Dear friends & colleagues-

Seems like my last message was not very clear. I am looking for articles
that cite H_a_d_l . I.e. If you or anyone you know has quoted this author's
work, please let me know. Apologies for the confusion.

Best,

PS:
I'm sorry to always be so secretive and sign with a letter but in my country
employers routinely do net searches on job applicants (sometimes even
employees) to see what mailing lists and net forums they are on and what
they say and do there in their private time. So as long as the archives of
this list are picked up by google and co, I'd rather not post under my real
name or put out names and keywords in searchable formats. I'd be happy to
reveal my identity to you if you e-mail me offlist. :)