OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Griffith, Priscilla L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Griffith, Priscilla L.
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:11:20 -0500
Janis, see below.  Even though these are not OWP sponsored, I always find a way to indicate I am an OWP teacher consultant - typically with the first quickwrite I do.  Priscilla
Priscilla L. Griffith
Ruth G. Hardman Chair in Education
The University of Oklahoma
820 Van Vleet Oval  114 ECH