Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 02:03:58 +0900
Thanks for this Anna! And good work with plumi! Saw Japanese version is
already being used too ...

Freespeech TV has launched its own social networking site.
http://community.freespeech.org/journal

You can create an account to upload blog/journal content, images (only one
at a time unfortunately), audio content, calendar events, action alerts,
forum topics and contents, comments on other users content, etc. etc.. Video
cannot be uploaded, only linked.