PWA-L Archives

PWA Inside Talk

pwa-l@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Matthew Buell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PWA Inside Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 17:26:47 -0400
I suppose I'm somewhat late on the draw regarding checking my email and the like (and WOW how much I've missed).  My schedule typically conflicts with any meetings, but I'll definitely try to work a bit earlier and keep my evenings free if the meetings may be later on.  I was actually up and about driving in that oh so fun Saturday weather, wish I knew about the meeting instead of being stuck at the car dealership working on my car...probably would have had more fun, hehe.

-Matthew Buell