OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Shelly Unsicker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelly Unsicker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 21:19:37 -0500
Terry,

I remember one Writing Marathon that ended at Matha's house. Thanks so
much for sharing your mentor and our founder  with those of us who
came to the Oklahoma Writing Project later on. Your love for Martha
speaks highly enough. But I realize I owe her my own debt of
gratitude. OWP changed my life, both professionally and personally.
Thanks to Martha and the rest of you who are responsible for bringing
and keeping the BEST professional development EVER to Oklahoma!!!

Shelly