Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
This listserv will be used to facilitate communication among alternative media academics <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Aliza Dichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:36:53 -0500
(lo siento pero eso es solo en ingles. es sobre un otro sito de web con
el nombre "ourmedia")

Dear OurMedia/NuestrosMedios people,

I know some of you made contact last year with the people behind the
new Ourmedia project which is a free clearinghouse for personal audio
and video content.  Now that their site is up and running (see below,
from another list), perhaps someone who knows the people involved, or
perhaps someone on the Steering Committee might want to contact these
people and ask for a link from their front page for people looking for
OurMedia/NuestrosMedios network. They do make a reference to it, buried
deep in their FAQ section, but I think that in the spirit of
solidarity, it would make sense for them to have a link to us, saying
something like "For a global network of activists and scholars
promoting grassroots media, see..." ???

Aliza Dichter
CIMA: Center for International Media Action
www.mediaactioncenter.org
518-678-9540