HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Piper, Kimberly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:51:54 -0500
My responses below.

Kimberly Noble Piper, RNC, BS, CPH
State Genetics Coordinator
Iowa Department of Public Health
Center for Congenital and Inherited Disorders
321 E. 12th Street
Lucas State Office Building
Des Moines, IA 50319-0075
1-800-383-3826