Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:34:23 +0800
I just want to inform everyone that the participants in the last OurMedia
conference from Asia have been holding online discussions to explore the
possibility of holding the next OMC in our part of the world.

I myself have been discussing with AMARC to see whether it is possible to
hold the next OMC back to back with the AMARC AP meeting next year.
However, at this point, i still don't have naything concrete to report.
I'll keep everyone posted on this.

Warm regards,

Mavic