From:
Gabi Hadl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gabi Hadl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:14:56 +0900
If you have not already seen it (or added your pictures):

-----
I've set up an online photo album for the Porto Alegre conference:

--> http://public.fotki.com/GH04/
(If this does not work, try:  http://logout.fotki.com/ok?login=GH04 , "Go to
your public albums ")

It's interactive:::: (The interface is in English, so I will explain in
detail.)
* Download pictures
-->depending on your system: use the save function of your browser,
right-mouse click on the picture, or simply drag it to the desktop).

* Leave comments, write in the guest book
To leave a comment ---> click on the picture you want to comment on.
To write in the guestbook--> click on "Guest Book" on the left (in the blue
bar).

* Add your own pictures to an existing album, delete pictures, add names and
descriptions, add a new album, add a translation.
--> https://secure.fotki.com/login/
--> Screen Name: GH04
--> Password: poa
--> Click on "OURmedia Porto Alegre 2004" folder

To add photos --> click "add photos". There are many upload options, you do
not need any special software. Use small files (max 100K).  There are only 4
MB of space left. If you want to put up more, create a new membership
account.

To delete photos or edit titles, add descriptions, etc.-->click on the
picture of the album ("ourmedia people" or "restinga neighborhood")

To create a new album (e.g. of polymedia lab pictures)--> click "create new
album" on the left.

If you accidently do something stupid, like change the password or delete a
whole album, contact me. Apart from that- the site is hereby in the OURmedia
network commons (i.e. everybody on this list is responsible for it).

Gabi

PS: It is hosted on a commercial site. They make money by getting people to
order prints from them (Which is why there is an "order print" link under
every picture.)