From:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Morley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:06:24 +1000
Dear colleagues and contributors,

It is our pleasure to announce the arrival of the second issue

of Global Media Journal - Australian Edition (GMJ/AU).

You can find the issue at http://stc.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html

On behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team I would like to thank our

contributors, members of our Advisory Team, and our referees for

their involvement and guidance.

We hope you enjoy the issue. If you have any comments or

feedback please reply to this address.

Best wishes and thank you for your readership,

Rachel

(on behalf of the GMJ/AU editorial team)

<http://stc.uws.edu.au/gmjau/index.html>
Rachel Morley
Editorial Assistant, Global Media Journal - Australian Edition
School of Communication Arts
University of Western Sydney
Locked Bag 1797
Penrith South DC NSW 1797

(To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email to [log in to unmask]
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject heading.)