From:
Tony Dzidzinyo Kwesi Dogbe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Dzidzinyo Kwesi Dogbe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 23:13:19 -0000
Thank you Tanya for this wonderful information. Will follow up immediately.

Tony

Tony Dzidzinyo Kwesi Dogbe
(Co-Director)
Participatory Development Associates (PDA) Ltd
P. 0. Box UP 876, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
Telephone: 00 233 (0) 51 61090/1
Fax: 00 233 (0) 51 61092
Website: www.pdaghana.com

'Everyone matters...'

'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together'.  An
African proverb

Information contained in any e-mail transmitted from or on behalf of PDA are
confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally
privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorized use. No legally
binding commitments will be created by this E-mail message. PDA may not be
held responsible for the content of this email as it may reflect the
personal view of the sender and not that of the company.