From:
Martha Wallner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martha Wallner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:37:04 -0800
The petition serves as a quick way of gathering names and statements of supporters - the software application allows the petition circulators to print out in report form the information - at yesterdays press conference in Korea MediAct was able to refer to international support as documented in the petition and use the info for the press.

Also, one of MediAct's responsibilities is to build relationships and good will with
the international community so folks vouching for MediAct from across the world
provides documentation that they do indeed do this - lending weight to the argument that KOFIC is acting against the interests of Korea in dismantling MediAct.

~ Martha Wallner