From:
Russell Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Russell Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 09:39:30 +1100
Hi Clemencia
I am fine, my family to. I am in Victoria but have family and Friends up in Brisbane. We have actually had flooding here in Victoria as well but not as bad as up North. Hopefully others are ok.

Thanks for checking.

Russell

http://www.designethos.org/

Russell Kerr
Honours Coordinator
The Works - RMIT Design Consultancy

Studio. +61 3 9925 1243

--------------------------------------
School of Media and Communication
RMIT University
Building 9, Level 1, Room 7
GPO Box 2476
Melbourne, VIC 3001
www.rmit.edu.au/mediacommunication

e. [log in to unmask]
www.theworksdesign.com.au
--------------------------------------
creative resistance.
it works.
>>> "Rodriguez, Clemencia" <[log in to unmask]> 15/01/11 1:21 AM >>>
Verena?

Russel?

Michael?

Ellie?